Air Rifle Finance Options
We offer 2 highly reputable finance options at The AirGun Centre: Payl8r and Ideal4Finance.
Both options use a "soft search" during the application, so if you get declined from one of them, you can apply at the other (and it won't affect your credit score)!
Here's how they both work:
Payl8r can lend based on your affordability alongside your credit history, which allows them to review and accept many customers throughout the UK.
Applying won’t affect your credit score as Payl8r uses a “soft search” when you apply - meaning there's nothing to lose!
How To Apply For Payl8r
To apply for finance through Payl8r, add the air gun of your choice to your basket and go through to the checkout. When you see the Payment Method options select “Pay By Payl8r Finance”. This will open up the application form where you can apply for finance through Payl8r.
We've also partnered with Ideal4Finance who offer a wide range of flexible terms, with both unsecured and secured lending options from a varied panel of lenders. All loan APR’s are dependent upon your credit rating and loan criteria.
How To Apply For Ideal4Finance
- Fill out the simple application online (or over the telephone during office hours on 020 3617 4647)
- Ideal4Finance will then run a “soft search” (which will not affect your credit score)
- If your loan application is successful, you'll get the money paid directly into your account. You can then come back to our website to purchase your air gun.
- The minimum loan amount is £1,000
- If the rifle costs less than £1,000, you can either spend the remaining money on something else (that could be with us or another shop) or in many cases, depending on the lender, pay back the remainder to shorten your term.
To apply for finance through Ideal4Finance, click on the link below
*Failure to keep up with repayments will negatively impact your credit score.