Are Air Rifle Pellets Poisonous?

Are Air Rifle Pellets Poisonous?

Are air rifle pellets poisonous? Well most of them are made of lead so yes they are because obviously lead is toxic so I wouldn’t go around eating them.

Are They Toxic?

Air rifle pellets are primarily made of lead, which is toxic if ingested or if significant exposure occurs.

However, if proper safety measures and hygiene practices are followed, they do not typically pose a significant health risk.

It is essential to handle these pellets carefully, and most importantly avoid ingestion. You should also wash your hands thoroughly after use.

For those concerned about lead exposure, there are lead-free pellet options available, although they typically do not offer the same level of performance, especially in competitive shooting scenarios.

Gift Cards