- Fully coated optics produce clear images.
- Focus knob with 1.4 turns – close focus 9.8ft/3m.
- High resolution BAK-4 roof prisms.
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated chassis.
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection.
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief.
- Rugged construction – water resistant.
- Hawke lifetime warranty.
Designed to maximise value and performance, without breaking the bank. Using a water resistant chassis and fully coated optical system, Vantage binoculars are the perfect choice for casual nature observers.
The fully coated optical systems are encased in a polycarbonate body. The image reproduction is clear with true colour. The green or black rubber armour outer provides a rugged feel with contours on the bridge and thumb recesses providing increased grip.
A stylish package at an affordable price, the Vantage range comes complete with everything required for an incredible viewing experience.
Easy to turn diopter adjustment and precision focus wheel, with high grip rubber molding, makes the Vantage range easy to set up and use.
Featuring thumb recesses and high grip detailing just where it’s required, the Vantage range fits like a glove.
Fully Coated Optics
Vantage optical systems feature a class leading view thanks to the aluminum coated BAK-4 prisms which are highly reflective, ensuring you receive an image that is bright and clear.