- 11 layered fully multi-coated optics for maximum clarity.
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity.
- 1-inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength.
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets.
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring.
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories.
- Nitrogen purged – water, shock and fog proof.
- Hawke lifetime warranty.
Simplicity is underrated. Sometimes there is no need for bells and whistles. When you need a solid product to do the job you can rely on Vantage scopes to deliver time after time.
Vantage brings functionality and performance in the field without cutting corners on the things that matter.
Side focus (SF) models have the parallax adjustment positioned within easy reach on the saddle.
Vantage scopes feature a mono-tube chassis to provide stability and durability even with magnum recoil. A mix of X-ACT ballistic and standard reticle options mean Vantage scopes are at home in almost any environment and with virtually any firearm.
Versatile, affordable, exceptional. Vantage from Hawke is redefining value in optics.
Fully Multi-Coated Optics
The Vantage range features 11 layered fully multi-coated lenses throughout the entire optical system for enhanced light transmission and increased contrast.
Smooth and precise, side focus scopes adjust from 10 yards (15 yards 6-24x44) to infinity ensuring parallax free focus is always maintained.
Low-Profile Fingertip Turrets
Positive click low profile turrets with ¼ MOA adjustments. Protective caps ensure your turrets are safe from the elements when you’re in the field.