- 16 layer edfully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity.
- Wide view optical system ideal for varmint/airgun.
- Glass etched reticle with red and blue illumination.
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness.
- Integrated adjustable objective ring (AO models).
- 1-inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength.
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets.
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring.
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories.
- Nitrogen purged – water, shock and fog proof.
- Hawke lifetime warranty.
The performance and design that make the Endurance scopes so popular is mirrored in the Panorama riflescope family. A compact turret design and an inset rubber magnification ring keep the profile of the scope minimal, while maintaining functionality.
Where the Panorama stands apart is in the way the optical system has been designed to maximise your field of view. Panorama scopes offer a wider field of view than the Endurance range. The optical system is fully multi-coated with 16 layers, maximising light transmission and clarity, while also delivering the wider field of view that is so important when you’re in the field.
The 10x Half Mil Dot reticle in the Panorama line, and the adjustable objective feature (AO models only) make it a natural choice for varmint hunters and airgun shooters, while the additional field of view makes keeping skittish targets in view easier than ever.
For accurate focus and the elimination of parallax error, the integrated adjustable objective (AO models) operates with precision and is quick to use.
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
The Panorama has been expertly designed to offer a wide high resolution view. With 16 layer fully multicoated lenses, image reproduction is bright and sharp.
Low-Profile Fingertip Turrets
The low profile turrets operate with repeatable accuracy and have 15 MOA of adjustment for each rotation. Once on target the scale can be reset.
Precision Engineered Construction
Panorama riflescopes use 1 inch mono-tube construction and a high torque zoom ring with an integrated rubber insert.