- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity.
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images.
- Focus knob with 1.2 turns – close focus from 6.6ft/2m.
- High resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prisms.
- Lightweight rubber coated top hinge construction.
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection.
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief.
- Nitrogen purged – water and fog proof.
- Hawke lifetime warrant
With stunning optics providing crisp, clear and bright images with enhanced light transmission, you will not be surprised that the Endurance range is head and shoulders above all competition in their price range.
Where ED glass is utilised the optics show reduced colour fringing. The fully multi-coated lenses provide high resolution images which ensure no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances down to 2m.
The effortless focusing and impressive depth of field makes these binoculars quick and easy to use. Being water and fog proof with a high grip rubber coated body, Endurance are designed to battle the elements.
All models feature twist-up eyepieces designed to help set the correct eye relief which in turn makes for comfortable viewing.
Rubber Textured Grip
Textured high grip rubber body, easy to use in all weather conditions. Fully water and fog proof
Compact Fold-Away Design
The Endurance compact series features a waterproof twin hinge magnesium alloy body with leatherette finish that folds to pocket size.
Advanced Optical System
The high resolution image, from the fully multi-coated optical systems ensure no detail is lost when viewing at long or short distances – down to 2m.
The effortless focusing and impressive depth of field makes these binoculars quick and easy to use.
Complete with stay on protective lens caps, protective carry case and comfort neck strap.