- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- Stepless rheostat offers total brightness control
- ¼ MOA exposed, locking and resettable turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Includes screw-in metal flip-up lens covers
- Nitrogen purged – water, shock and fog proof
- Hawke lifetime warranty
Airguns can have a devastating effect on optics if the right products aren’t used. Hawke is an industry leader in developing specialised optics for serious airgun shooters and hunters.
The Airmax 30 offers the illuminated AMX reticle, designed with serious airgun shooters in mind. Additionally, the Airmax 30 uses a side focus parallax adjustment that can focus down to 10 yards. Lockable turrets allow for easy adjustments without the need to remove a turret cap.
Side Focus Parallax Wheel
A patented design allows the large side wheel to attach directly onto the central spine of the side wheel for accurate focus and parallax free shooting.
Exposed, Locking & Resettable Turrets
High grip elevation and windage turrets with ¼ MOA clicks. The locking mechanism ensures that zero is not lost by accidental movement.
Stepless Illumination Rheostat
For complete control of the AMX IR reticle brightness, a stepless rheostat operates with infinite adjustment from low to ultra-bright illumination.
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
Airmax optical systems have been expertly designed to offer high resolution viewing. Image reproduction is bright and sharp allowing you to see with total clarity.