- High precision long range optical systems.
- 18 layered fully multi-coated optics for superior clarity.
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity.
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength.
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination.
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness.
- ¼ MOA exposed, locking and resettable turrets.
- Locking ocular and high torque zoom ring.
- Nitrogen purged – water, shock and fog proof.
- Hawke worldwide warranty.
Long-range shooting has a very specific set of requirements when it comes to optics. The Sidewinder series of scopes delivers performance and features at an almost unbelievable value.
The 30mm mono-tube chassis provides a strong, stable platform for the optics, even when used on brutal long range calibers like the .338 Lapua. Exposed turrets allow for quick, yet precise adjustments, and eight different magnification ranges mean no matter what your application or preference, the Sidewinder has your long range shooting applications covered.
The Sidewinder family offers three reticle options, two being different sizes of the popular half mil dot reticle, the third being the SR Pro. Compatible with the Hawke X-ACT software, these reticles allow for your round and gun combination to be blueprinted against the reticle itself, making downrange accuracy easier to achieve than ever.
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
18 layer advanced lens coatings are used on each lens throughout the optical system increasing light transmission and improving performance.
Exposed, Locking & Resettable Turrets
Push-pull locking, resettable turrets with positive ¼ MOA click values and 15 MOA per revolution. Zeroing and staying on target is quick and reliable.
Illuminating Rheostat and Side Wheel
42mm models feature a 2 inch (50mm) side wheel. Other scopes are supplied with a 4 inch (100mm) wheel. The rheostat has 5 settings in red and green.
Precision engineered Construction
Sidewinder riflescopes have been designed with long range accuracy and extreme precision in mind. All components are engineered to exacting standards.